
1. The list of make-up lessons that I owe and the times have been posted in the studio. The options listed are Sunday Nov. 23, Sunday Nov. 30, Friday, Dec. 19, and Monday, Jan. 5. Days are starting to fill up, so pick your time soon. There are some days that I will be cancelling in December, so check the list to see if you are on it.
2. If you want to go see TWILIGHT the sign up list is posted! Please let me know what day you are interested in (Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday afternoon) and if you are bringing a parent or sibling. We will have pizza at my house either before or after the movie. I need to know if you are going and have your money by Nov. 14, so I can buy the tickets on Fandango. The cost is $8 for a matinee, and $9 for an evening show.
3. Don't forget the Christmas Party/Recital on December 5th. Details are coming soon...
4. Groups B, C, D are meeting November 7th. Group A and Fiddle are meeting November 14.
No comments:
Post a Comment