For those of you that completed the 10-part challenge last year and selected the Hike option, (Lexi, Grace, Hannah, Lauren, Madeline, Millicent, Camryn) I'm wondering if Sunday, September 28th would be a good time to go. We would leave around 3:00 and probably return around 6:00. I would provide a picnic supper. I will need one parent who would be willing to drive. Let me know if this is a good date!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Hike Rescheduling
For those of you that completed the 10-part challenge last year and selected the Hike option, (Lexi, Grace, Hannah, Lauren, Madeline, Millicent, Camryn) I'm wondering if Sunday, September 28th would be a good time to go. We would leave around 3:00 and probably return around 6:00. I would provide a picnic supper. I will need one parent who would be willing to drive. Let me know if this is a good date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment