Can you believe it's already August? I had a great summer spending time with my family in Florida and at the beach (we all went to the Breaking Dawn release party!) and completing my Book 4 training at Furman with Mary Cay Neal. The picture above is of my training group. You might recognize a few of the teachers from the last workshop. I'm excited to try out a few of the things that I learned. I hope you all had wonderful summer breaks and are ready to get back to work. A few things to keep in mind:
1. Please buy revised editions of Suzuki Books 1-3 (with the cd included) from this point forward.
2. Review the "Studio Etiquette" part of the handbook before your first lesson.
3. Please park on the street if you have a lesson starting after 6:30.
4. Put the Workshop date OCTOBER 25 on your calendar. It is going to be great!
Lessons start the week of August 11, with Groups on the 22nd and 29th. Check back for additional information and schedule updates.
No comments:
Post a Comment